Monday, June 30, 2014

FIRST PROMOTION!!

Yesterday was a big, BIG day in the life of me! I was just about to wrap up my 2nd full month with Rodan+Fields and so far, it had been pretty uneventful! I was actually beating myself up over how little progress I'd made this month and my slow progression. I was feeling down in the dumps and throwing myself a little pity party when I got an email that rocked.my.world!

A teacher, who follows the blog of a friend, who is also a PC, that loves her products, and wrote a raving review (ha! did ya follow that?) said she'd done her research and knew she wanted to order the REVERSE Power Pack and REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream. 




For those of you who don't know, that's pretty much the creme de la creme of orders if you want super fast, super incredible results! It's the mac daddy of gorgeous, glowing skin combinations! If you're worried about brown spots, discoloration, dullness, fine lines, and crows feet- this is the combo that will blow you away!

So this teacher, not only had she done her research and knew she wanted to take the bull by the horns, but she also wanted to bulk order enough to last until Christmas AND she was super nice and fun to interact with! Say what?! 



Thanks to her order I hit the next milestone in my business and earned ... drum roll please ... my first promotion and pay raise!!! I am beyond thrilled and feel incredibly blessed! She totally changed my business when I really felt like I was floundering, and I feel AMAZING knowing how much these products will change her life! That's the single most wonderful part of my job - the difference Rodan+Fields products make for people, the confidence they bring, and the testimonials people send me after they start their regimens! 


No comments:

Post a Comment