Monday, July 7, 2014

Confession of a New Blogger




Today's linky party is all about getting to know other bloggers and *hopefully* having some of them get to know me - brought to you by The Teaching Tribune! Today I'm sharing 3 things I'm thankful for and, while my life has been abundantly blessed, I'm rattling off the top 3 that are rollin' around in my head today!!

... said a post that I wrote, linked, and set for publication last week! Little did I know, as a brand new blogger, that each week the questions or writing topics change. No clue.

I saw the "thankful" post and assumed that's what it would be the following week also. We have so much to be thankful for ... right?! Well, you know what they say about when you assume.

Come Monday the 7th when my post was ready to publish and I was ready to link to TTT for the first time, I that see the topic has changed and that I am a buffoon! Not only that, but last week's linky party is closed and I have missed my opportunity to share.

So *said with an exasperated huff* I'm posting this, no linky fun, because I don't just want to delete it and it still shares some great info about me, who I am, and what I love!















REDEFINE for Lines, Large Pores, Wrinkles, and Firmness

REVERSE for Sun Damage, Brown Spots, Discoloration, and Dullness

SOOTHE for Sensitive and Easily Irritated Skin

UNBLEMISH for Acne and Post Acne Marks







Day we brought him home!
Growing fast!
My big boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment