Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Meet Up - 6 Random Facts

Monday Meet Up with The Teaching Tribune!



Today's linky party is all about getting to know other bloggers and *hopefully* having some of them get to know me - brought to you by The Teaching Tribune! Today I'm sharing 6 random facts about me and am very excited to read 6 random facts about others teachers/bloggers out there. I'm especially interested in Question 4. "If you could meet any fictional character, who would you meet?"

Here goes!










6 comments:

  1. OMG! I about fainted when I read about the pencil!! I think I would have fainted on the spot if I would have witnessed it! I've never heard of those Superflex characters, but I love them! I bet students love them, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's just say there was a lot of screaming! Ha!

      Delete
  2. I have never heard of the Superflex characters! How cute are they!
    Wow! A pencil? Ugh...
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super cute; They're my classroom deco and theme! Plus, there are books that correspond to most of them that identifying appropriate (Superflex) vs. inappropriate (Unthinkable) behavior. Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. I loved to swim as a child too. My mom always called me a fish. A stabbing with a pencil....yikes! I don't even know what I would do if that happened in my classroom.
    The Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sounds horrible! How often do children just mess about with pencils and to have that happen! I have always loved Maeve, such a lovely name!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete