Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What I'm Wearin' Wednesday!

THEY'RE HERE,  THEY'RE HERE,  THEY'RE REALLY HERE!  I'M SO EXCITED! 
I'M WEARIN' NEW RODAN+FIELDS PRODUCTS TODAY LADIES AND GENTS.

!!!!!!!!!!NEW AND AWESOME AND POWERFUL AND SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!
(can you tell I'm over the moon excited?)




When it comes to lips, age and the environment take their toll in a profound way. The smooth, full, defined lips that nature gives us will, over time, become thinner, flatter, less rosy, and more lined. Not only do I drink from a straw allllllll the time (I know, I know, horrible), but I also have very dry skin and lips and chew them when they are dry.

My skin has changed so drastically since I started using Rodan + Fields - it's smooth and resilient and clear. My lips, on the other hand, especially with all the chlorine swimming and time in the sun, are getting more and more dry. Enter, the lip micro-dermabrasion stick! The ENHANCEMENTS Lip Micro-Dermabrasion is a super effective and convenient exfoliation stick created specifically for one of the areas of your face most prone to showing early signs of aging: your lips. It removes dead skin cells and exfoliates flaky lip tissues in just a few swipes. The conditioning treatment makes lips look and feel more defined and youthful by renewing the surface and reducing lipstick bleeding! 

After the micro-dermabrasion which will exfoliate, I'm using the REDEFINE Lip Renewing Serum!!!! DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....


The serum comes in tiny silver capsules which contain a liquid that you spread on with your finger. Each peptide and antioxidant-rich capsule helps lips retain natural moisturizing factors, smoothes lip texture and plumps lips reducing the appearance of wrinkles. It's silky and nice and isn't sticky at all, which is really important for me. These aren't my before-after pictures because, obviously, I just got my product, but I'm definitely excited to have results like these or even better! 

I actually, really, seriously can not wait!! 



In other news, I also ordered this dress from A Cut Above!


I'm pretty sure I'm going to wear it to a wedding on October 4th with a brown leather belt and brown riding boots. It was on sale, marked down from $40 to $18! Plus, they sent me a cute, surprise koozie with my order :)


http://ideasbyjivey.blogspot.com/

1 comment: