Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Inspiration, Tennessee Titan Style!



and most importantly...



RODAN+FIELDS INSPIRATION STORY <3 my fave part of Sunday Inspiration.
Congrats to Michael and Crystal Archie!!

This Former Tennessee Titan turned accountant after an injury is retiring from all other careers courtesy of Rodan + Fields!! This company is amazing. 

LADIES- IF YOU THINK YOU ARE TOO BUSY, THIS FABULOUS WIFE AND MOM DID IT WITH 5 CHILDREN!!!!

Here's what Crystal had to say,"When I say this business has CHANGED OUR LIVES, it's for real! This is my hubby's 2nd retirement! First one was unexpected with the NFL and definitely not our choice. Today, this one IS and we can't thank Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields, our corporate dream team, and our leadership enough! My handsome man is packing up his office today and is saying 'HELLO to TIME FREEDOM'!!! I'm loving that my baby will be HOME with me and the kids all the time and that we can live life on our terms!" 







No comments:

Post a Comment