Thursday, August 28, 2014

Wanna Be A Walking Billboard?!

Hey Bloggy People!

I'm looking to get a few new walking billboards for my business this month!

If you've been interested in Rodan+Fields, now is the time to get involved!!

With our new product launch in Sep, you need to be in the Preferred Customer program to get FIRST access & start taking years off your look before others even have access!!!

I'm willing to offer other discounts and free product giveaways if you enroll by the end of August, but you've gotta message me so I know you're interested and we can chat. Totally pressure free! I'll fill you in on the products and you can decide!

Play around with the solution tool to see which products are right for you. If it looks like too much, or too little if you're SERIOUS about results, still message me @  mn.brannick@gmail.com!!! My job is to help you find the right combo in the right price range and that is always possible!

To use the solution tool  click the words or picture below :)





No comments:

Post a Comment