Friday, September 5, 2014

What's CURRENTLY Going On ;)

Yay!!  A new lniky party I found thanks to a fellow blogger, Kelly Heats 2nd! I saw this one on her page and decided to link up! I LOOVE my some linky parties!!

Currently, I'm trying to *patiently* wait while The Hubs packs for a camping trip we're going on tomorrow. I've been done for hours and could easily have left this afternoon with enough time for an extra night, but that's just not how his obsessive brain operates. Alas, I take deep breaths and try not to hover/nag :)

The best thing that's happened in the last hour has been a comment from an unknown blogger!! I just jumped on the blogging bandwagon and all comments so far have been friends. This is my first by a reader who just had something nice to say! Rocked my world!


Thanks Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the awesome par-tay!

3 comments:

  1. A camping holiday sounds pretty great! Hope you had fun!

    Jemima
    Luck's Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you keep linking up with Currently, you are sure to get many more comments! But I agree the first comment from someone who has discovered your blog is very special, I still remember mine all those many months ago! And I still love every one I receive now! Good luck with your blogging adventure!

    Butterflying Through Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister-in-law works for Rodan and Fields. She travels the world working for them! I love the products! She is actually traveling to Georgia this weekend. Small world!

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete